Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome

Hi! Now that I have had the opportunity to meet my students and some of the parents I would like to take this time to welcome you to my edublog. This technological instrument is to help me as a teacher, my students, and parents to keep a great communication line. I know that having to learn Spanish is difficult and not very many people have enough background to assist their child in their Spanish homework so this will be a great "go to" tool. In saying both you parents and students should check this edublog often for there will be important dates, notes, and helpful tips to make this course as pain free as possible. I am really looking forward for a successful year. Please feel free to drop a comment whenever and if immediate assistance feel free to reach me at school. So what do you say LETS DIVE IN!!

No comments: